JCR Offroad Jeep JL Wrangler Steel Bumper Winch Plate for Mopar Steel Front Bumper
Fits the 2018-2020 OEM Mopar Steel Front Bumper. Will not fit in any other bumper.
Have a JL Wrangler with the steel bumper group and want to keep your stock bumper AND add a winch? We can help!
Our winch plate is designed to work with your steel Jeep JL bumper and is designed to fit most standard size winches including:*
Warn Zeon Series1
- Warn VR Series (VR8, VR10, VR122, VR8,0003, VR10,0003, VR12,0002,3)
- Warn XD2 & XDi2
- Warn XP2
- Warn M8
- Ramsey REP2,3
- Ramsey Patroit2 (Up to 9,500lb)
- Smitybuilt XRC (9,500, 12,000lb)
- Superwinch Tigershark3
- Superwinch LP
- Quadratec Q series (All2, Q11,0002,3)
- Rugged Ridge3 (exluding 8500 or any with sidemounted freespool level)
- Badland (9,500, 12,000lb)
- CNC cut and formed from 3/16" Steel
- Bolt-On Application
- Includes Fairlead Mounting Bracket
- Includes mounting hardware
- Includes JcrOffroad Sticker
- Hand built in the USA!
*We are working with very tight tolerances and there are many winches on the market, so be sure and verify that your winch will fit. Currently we know that the Superwinch EXP, Superwinch Talon, Warn cti, and Warn Powerplant winches do NOT have enough clearance.
- 1 The Warn Zeon series is a tight fit, and depending on your specific Jeep very mild trimming of the frame horns may be required.
- 2 Due
to clearance issues, winches with with a 7.10" or longer motor
(measured from the end of motor to winchplate mounting bolt ceter) will
be offset to the driver side the amount above 7.10".
- 3 Any winch with a selenoid box mounted directly above the motor will need to be relocated, often other mounting options or brackets are available, please contact manufacturer.