Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU Rear Performance Slotted Big Rotor Kit - Left and Right Brakes
The TeraFlex JK/JKU Rear Performance Slotted Big Rotor Kit is an
affordable upgrade for JK Wrangler and JKU Wrangler Unlimited models
requiring increased braking performance with oversized – and heavier –
wheels and 33-35” tires. This simple bolt-on upgrade doesn’t require
cutting or welding. You will need to purchase OEM or aftermarket JK rear brake pads since this kit relocates and reuses the OEM calipers.
• 2007-2018 JK Wrangler (2-door)
• 2007-2018 JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Rear brake caliper relocating anchor brackets - pair
• Rear slotted brake rotors - pair
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Improved braking performance over factory brake system
• Brake caliper relocating anchor brackets retain factory brake calipers & pads
• No brake bleeding or brake line modification required
• Retains internal factory parking brake
• Larger 13.5” (343mm) machined rotor for superior stopping performance
• Slotted rotors offer better heat dissipation than smooth rotors
• Mill-balanced rotors for maximum heat dissipation
• External cooling fins for maximum heat dissipation
• Rotors feature dual bolt patterns – 5x5” & 5x5.5”
• 100% bolt-on upgrade for easy installation w/ basic hand tools
• Requires a minimum of 17” diameter wheels.
• An 8-lug option is available but must be purchased in combination w/ the TeraFlex Full-Float Kit (# 3043000 or # 3043200).
• Rear Performance Big Rotor Kit w/ standard brake rotors (# 4304450) also available.