sPOD 2007 - 2018 JK 8 Circuit SE System w\Touchscreen
As featured on the Doetsch Off-Road project Ram, "Soul Collector"!
**Please note you need to add/choose one of the following mounting options - RAM Double Socket Arm ($20), 1" Ball RAM Mount Base ($15) or RAM Suction Cup Base ($20). When ordering, please tell us which option you want**
The industry leader in power and control solutions.
The system utilizes automotive grade approved high-power, high-temp, ultra-reliable components with a maximum 100 amp capacity! The sPOD SourceSE is a fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled system utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. OEM vehicle specific simple installation hardware, engineered and 100% manufactured in the United States.
- Fully programmable Digital controlled system.
- Eight circuits rated @30amps @12.5vdc per circuit that are “End-User” friendly terminal block for attaching accessories.
- Expandable (Daisy Chained selectable) to up to 32 circuits with simple plug-n-play features!
- Low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection circuit has spec voltage cutoff at 11.2 VDC with a two-minute delay before shutting down the SourceSE. This is useful when you have accessories turned on while the vehicle is not running. When the vehicle starts, the accessories can then be used again. The low voltage battery protection circuit can be turned off with the DIP switches.
- No more worrying about what rated fuse to install! The system will protect from 1.5 amps to 30 amps automatically. The SourceSE incorporates a failsafe self-healing fault protection system. Fuses have been eliminated (for all accessory outputs) and replaced with current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor. This is a great feature for low maintenance and troubleshooting
- Shield receptacle for the optional Bluetooth module for a plug-n-play end-user upgrade. This creates a scalable platform for future optional enhancements.
- One single ATM mini-style fuse for LVCO protection and reset.
Touchscreen Control Module Features:
The new touchscreen controller is small but packs a BIG punch! (3-3/4”w X 2-7/8”h X 5/8” thk) The control module is a 3.5-inch LED backlit TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 320 x 240, 16.7m colors and a viewing angle of 180 degrees housed in a billet aluminum case with a 1” RAM mount installed on back panel. The connection between the SourceSE and the touchscreen uses a small 90 degree 3.5mm standard 4 pin audio jack with a RJ-45 Ethernet plug on the SourceSE end. Standard cable length will be 12 feet.
- Customizable legends (3 lines of text)
- Each switch is programmable for: Dimming, Strobe, Flash, Momentary
- Voltage feedback (vehicle’s battery/alternator voltage)
- SourceSE board temperature feedback (shown on screen)
- Automatic power off after 10 minutes of being inactive
- One touch screen off function
- One second hold on off button shuts all circuits down
- Automatic system shut down when touchscreen is unplugged
- Touchscreen housing is NOT plastic but rather, an aluminum billet machined clam-shell designed with several options for mounting
- Two ports for connection; one on top and one on bottom
- Touchscreens can be daisy chained for remote operations using up to 10 touchscreens
- Selection of up to 4 sPOD SourceSE to have control of up to 32 circuits. (DIP switch selectable)