Teraflex Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Stabilizer - Stock 1-3/8 in. Tie Rod 07-18 Jeep JK
Call us 480-848-8482 for pricing too low to advertise!!
Features & Details
- Consistent Steering Wheel Response without Shaft Displacement
- Long-Term Performance
- In-Line Oil/Gas Separator to Prevent Cavitation
- Hard Chrome plus Teflon Bronze Piston Wear Band
- OEM-Style Sealed Rod End Joint Mounting
- Three-Year Warranty
- For Use with Stock 1-3/8” Tie Rods
- Fits 2007 to 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Models
Built for Endurance. With a body made from 6061 hard anodized aluminum, the Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Stabilizer is definitely meant to last. This is paired with a single-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band with O-ring, plus an inline oil/gas separator to prevent cavitation.
Designed to Last in Different Conditions. The Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Stabilizer also comes with Red Line full synthetic shock oil that has anti-wear properties and lubricity agents, allowing it to perform well across all weather conditions. With that tough build and high-quality shock oil, you'll never have to worry about this stabilizer's performance.
Application. The Teraflex Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Stabilizer for use with stock 1-3/8" Tie Rod is designed for 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK models released from 2007 to 2017.