Teraflex Falcon Series 3.3 Adjustable Piggyback Shock Kit for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK or JKU
CALL US AT 480-848-8482 FOR PRICING THAT IS TOO LOW TO ADVERTISE!!
- JK Specific Shock
- Shocks Are Valved Specifically for 2 or 4 Door Models, lift height from 2.5"-6" (select body style and lift height in drop down menu)
- Fast Adjust knob with 3 compression settings for large damping adjustments
- Micro position dial with 8 compression settings for finer damping adjustments
- 2.25” Shock Body
- ¾” Shaft to Prevent Shaft Buckling
- Front Offset Stud Creates Additional Frame Clearance
- 1,000 Hour Salt Spray Corrosion Resistance on All Hardware
- Improved Stability & Roll Control
- Red Line full synthetic shock oill
- Serviceable & Rebuildable (Factory Serviced)
- Available in Either Standard or Sport Ride
- Piggyback Design Increases Flow by 6 Times
- Patent Pending Design
The Falcon Series 3.3 piggyback shock is designed and engineered to
deliver race inspired performance and handling while exclusively built
to the specific requirements of the Jeep Wrangler. Vehicle stability is
the paramount goal with all Falcon Shocks.
For years shocks have been simply ‘adapted’ with minimal tuning and not
specifically designed for an application. Falcon Shocks change that
mentality. The Falcon Series 3 piggyback shocks are corner specific,
built from the ground up, and deliver the best damping characteristics
possible with fitment and function outlining the highest priorities. A
lengthy and painstaking development process has finally delivered these
new advancements to a waiting Jeep market.
Series 3.3 shocks feature a three position fast adjust knob, with the
middle setting incorporating an 8 position micro adjust dial. The fast
adjust knob will provide damping settings for everything from soft to
The front shock features a unique piggyback design with the reservoir
positioned horizontally to increase clearance with large tires during
articulation and turning. An offset upper stud positions the shock body
away from the frame for maximum clearance.
The rear shock positions the body and reservoir at the bottom to
eliminate shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires. The outboard
mounting increases clearance for lifted vehicles with raised track bar
Falcon Shocks feature Red Line full synthetic shock oil with a high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures and reduce shock fade. The proprietary synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents that produce excellent thermal stability.