Our Retail Store & Pre-Owned Dealership Hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (AZ time)
Saturday: By Appointment Only
How to Order
You may place an order by Telephone at 480-848-8482 during normal business hours listed above, email order information to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on the web at www.doetschoffroad.com.
How We Ship
We can only ship within the Continental US. Any orders placed with a foreign ship-to address, will be cancelled and refunded. Orders may ship by any major carrier such as FedEX, UPS or USPS. Shipping & Handling costs are determined by the size & weight of the item as well as the final ship to destination. Due to carrier regulations, oversize & overweight packages may be subject to additional shipping surcharges. Small items may ship via US Postal Service. Some oversized items ship by Truck Freight. If you want to receive merchandise faster, several optional Express methods of shipment may be available at an additional cost, though not all items are guaranteed to qualify for Express shipping. For more economical service, some items may ship directly/drop-ship from the manufacturer without pre-notice to the customer. Tracking numbers, when available, will be emailed as soon as possible. Parcels are shipped ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED and will be subject to additional costs if re-routed due to no signature available.
Methods of Payment
Doetsch Off-Road accepts cash (in-store only) as well as Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards. We do not accept checks, money orders or COD. All Store Credits expire 12 months from date of issue.
All pricing is subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to adjust the price of any product sold through the Website at any time in our sole discretion. In the event that a product is listed on the Website at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, the Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, the Company shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Orders shipped to an Arizona address will be charged 7.8% Sales Tax.
Sometimes an item will be in short supply or temporarily unavailable from the manufacturer. You will be notified if an order cannot ship in a timely manner.
Most items will carry a manufacturers warranty that will vary on time & inclusions/exclusions, depending on the vendor. If you receive an item that is defective, we will assist you with contacting the manufacturer in order to determine if the item can be returned or replaced. In order to continue to keep our prices competitive, we do NOT accept returns on online orders.
All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Obviously damaged packages should be refused. If your damaged shipment was delivered by UPS, please call 800-PICK-UPS and report the damage. If your damaged shipment was delivered by Truck Freight, please contact the freight carrier at the phone number on the carrier's bill. After contacting the carrier, please call Doetsch Off-Road at 480-848-8482 for further assistance with the damaged shipment, and to make arrangements for a replacement.
All parts are covered by the third party manufacturer's warranties and/or guarantees. To obtain warranty information on third party manufacturer's products found on our website please call 480-848-8482 so that we can attempt to assist you in locating the information you need. Doetsch Off-Road provides no warranties, expressed or implied.
2023 Doetsch Off-Road, LLC All rights reserved. All manufacturers' names, numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purposes only, and It is not implied that any part listed is the product of these manufacturers or approved by any of these manufacturers.
1. All work is performed to the highest standards, but we CANNOT guarantee that our actions will 100% remedy perceived and/or actual defects in parts or workmanship since there are numerous conditions. It is imperative that you both understand and acknowledge this prior to any action being taken by DOR on your behalf.
2. No parts warranties or guarantees other than the respective manufacturer’s warranties are expressed or implied.
3. DOR Labor is warrantied for 30 days and only covers defects in workmanship. It does not cover conditions resulting from off-road use, negligence, alteration, accident, vandalism, or misuse of product. NO coverage is afforded for lost time, lost income, inconvenience, loss of use or other consequential damages.
4. If you would like to keep any take-off parts that are removed during the installation process and/or product packaging/UPC labels, you must notify us BEFORE the work is started, and then remove the parts from DOR premises within 3 business days of work commencement.
5. ALL customer take-off parts must be removed from the premises within 3 business days from when the agreed upon work commences. After such time, ALL parts become the property of DOR and will be liquidated without compensation to the customer. This includes but is not limited to wheels/tires, bumpers, suspension components/shocks, lighting, un-used nuts & bolts, rock rails and/or packaging. DOR will also NOT be held liable for damage or missing parts & pieces.
6. All APPROVED returns will be refunded as STORE CREDIT ONLY, less a 25% restocking fee and must be accompanied by the ORIGINAL DOR store receipt as well as all original manufacturer packaging & literature and be in a resalable condition.
7. ALL PAID BUT NOT FULFILLED ORDER CANCELLATIONS will result in a 5% administrative fee.
8. NO returns on SPECIAL ORDER, installed merchandise, wheel spacers/adapters, lighting, winches, or any electronic items such as but not limited to, Programmers or Calibration Tools.
9. NO returns whatsoever on WHOLESALE/TAX EXEMPT purchases and/or purchases of used take-off parts, including but not limited to tires, wheels, lighting, rock rails, hardware, fenders, or bumpers.
10. Labor warranty on suspension alteration/lift kits is VOID if customer does not return within a period of 500-1,000 miles or 30-days from installation (whichever occurs first). Labor warranty is VOID on axle gear ratio changes if customer does not perform a verifiable differential service/fluid exchange within 500 miles or 30 days (whichever occurs first)
11. The polices contained herein are the only express warranties applicable to DOR’s new parts and accessories, and DOR neither assumes, nor authorizes anyone to assume, any other obligation or liability in connection with such new parts and accessories.
12. Customer is hereby notified that his or her vehicle, and any personal property contained therein, is not insured by DOR against loss occasioned by theft, fire, or vandalism while the property remains with DOR. Remove all valuable first.
13. The completion date for any vehicle repair and/or service is subject to the availability of labor and parts. DOR is not responsible for delays caused by events outside of its control.
14. DOR may be required to sublet certain repairs and/or services to third parties, without notifying customer in advance.
15. All charges for service/labor, including materials and shop fees, are due in full, if not already paid, upon notice to Customer of completion of all such service/labor.
16. It is customer’s responsibility to ensure all modified parts and/or accessories are maintained, including but not limited to re-torquing bolts and/or fasteners to manufacturer’s recommended specifications. If you are unsure of these specifications, please ask!
IF DOR has modified your vehicle with a lift kit of any size and/or larger tires and wheels, your vehicle will handle and react differently than your stock (unmodified) vehicle, both on- and off-road, due to a higher center of gravity and other factors. Braking performance and capabilities may also be decreased with installation of these parts. Extreme care should be taken to prevent vehicle rollover and/or loss of control, both of which can result in serious injury or death to you, your passengers and those around you. Avoid sudden sharp turns or abrupt maneuvers. Wheel lug nuts should be re-torqued within 50 miles of driving. If you are unsure about how to drive your modified vehicle, please ask a DOR rep to assist you. THINK AND DRIVE YOUR MODIFIED VEHICLE WITH CAUTION!
First Updated January 2016, Last Update January 2023