ALCON Brakes JEEP JK WRANGLER FRONT & REAR BIG BRAKE KIT DANA 44 AXLE
The ALCON front
& rear big brake kit for 2007-2018 Jeep Wranglers offers unmatched
performance both on and off road for your daily driver or purpose built
trail rig. Utilizing massive 350mm front (13.75" x 1.25") and 330mm (13.0") rear rotors in
conjunction with 4 piston calipers all around helps achieve up to 45%
improved performance over the OEM brakes.
Here's the facts from ALCON:
- Gains in performance over stock braking systems
- Epoxy acrylic paint over acid zinc finish for maximum corrosion protection
- High friction pads significantly increase both stopping distance & stopping power
- Larger rotors increase brake torque and thermal capacity, reducing potential for brake fade
- Increased pad area reduces temperatures and increases pad life
- Retains & utilizes OEM parking brake
- Fits many 17" and larger aftermarket wheels
Notes: This kit is for both the front Dana 44 and rear Dana 44 axles. Will NOT fit Dana 30.