Doetsch Off-Road 2018-2022 Jeep JL/JT NO DRILL 2.5 Ton 2in 7075 Aluminum Tie Rod and Drag Link Steering Kit
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED - NO EXCEPTIONS. YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR ADDITONAL SHIPPING ON ALL RETURN ORDERS WHERE A SIGNATURE COULD NOT BE ACQUIRED. PLEASE ENSURE YOUR SHIP TO ADDRESS WILL HAVE AN ADULT AVAILABLE FOR SIGNATURE, SUCH AS AT A BUSINESS.
SHIPPING IS ONLY AVAILABLE WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL US - NO HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO, CANADA OR INTERNATIONAL DUE TO SIZE AND WEIGHT. INTERNATIONAL CAN PURCHASE ON OUR EBAY STORE AND USE A FREIGHT FORWARDER.
CURRENT ORDER PROCESSING TIME IS 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS PLUS SHIPPING TIME. WE WILL EMAIL FEDEX TRACKING INFORMATION AS SOON AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE. IF YOU NEED EXPEDITED SHIPPING, THEN PLEASE CALL US DIRECTLY AT 480-848-8482 TO ARRANGE!
2018-2022 JEEP WRANGLER JL AND JEEP GLADIATOR JT COMPLETE UNDERSTEER STEERING KIT (TIE ROD AND DRAG LINK)
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - https://doetschoffroad.com/p/instructions
WE MANUFACTURE OUR OWN 7075 ALUMINUM BARS AND DO NOT RESELL ANYONE ELSE'S. MANUFACTURED IN ARIZONA, USA!!
THE BEST SOLUTION FOR TIGHTER, SMOOTHER, BETTER HANDLING JEEP JL/JT STEERING ON THE MARKET!!!!
Here is your solution for the industry's STRONGEST, MOST AFFORDABLE, NO DRILL, HEAVY DUTY aluminum tie rod and drag link kit for the 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL AND Gladiator JT!!!
Our tie rod and drag link bars are made from 2in diameter solid 7075 aluminum which acts as a "memory metal" - meaning even after it has been bent, it will spring back into it's original linear shape, keeping you moving down the street or trail! We're so confident in the strength of our steering, we offer a limited LIFETIME warranty on the bars!!!! We also machined wrench flats into each end of the bar, so that you can easily get a wrench on it for adjustment.
The threaded 1.25" FORGED joints we use are MADE IN THE USA, zinc coated for corrosion protection, fully greaseable AND feature an OEM style offset that helps to clear your suspension and other components as your steering cycles. We use opposing left and right hand threads so that you can also make front toe adjustments without having to remove the tie rod from the knuckles. The same goes for the drag link, so that you can re-center your steering wheel.
Here's what you get for $799.99 -
- 2in diameter solid 7075 aluminum Heavy Duty Tie Rod with a Limited LIFETIME Warranty
- 2in diameter solid 7075 aluminum Heavy Duty Drag Link with a Limited LIFETIME Warranty
- Greaseable 1.25in Threaded Zinc Plated Forged Adjustable Rod Ends
- Two (2) Gray "Anti-Flop" Replacement Boots/Seals for the tie rod ends, which resist "flop or roll"
- Two (2) corresponding left hand thread and two (2) corresponding right hand thread jam nuts
Select Axle Width From Drop-Down Menu:
- If you have a Sport/Sahara Jeep Wrangler JL or Sport/Overland JT WITHOUT Max Tow, select "Sport/Sahara JL/JT"
- If you have a Sport/Overland JT WITH Max Tow, select "MAX TOW Sport/Overland JT"
- If you have a Rubicon Jeep Wrangler JL or Rubicon JT, select "Rubicon JL/JT"
Select Steering Stabilizer Solution From Drop-Down Menu (Refer to Package Pictures):
- PACKAGE A: If you do not want a stabilizer bracket package, select "PACKAGE A No Clamp". This option adds $0 to the order
- PACKAGE B: If you want to run an aftermarket steering stabilizer that uses a 1/2in eyelet/through bolt (like Fox, King, etc), then select "PACKAGE B Clamp/Axle Bracket". selecting this option means you will receive a 2" single sheer steel tie rod clamp as well as an axle bracket that re-locates your stabilizer to above the tie rod for better off-road protection. This option adds $175 to the order
- PACKAGE C: If you just want a 2" steel tie rod clamp with 1/2in hole (with NO axle bracket), select "PACKAGE C Single Shear Clamp". This option adds $125 to the order
- PACKAGE D: If you just want a Double Sheer 2in tie rod clamp meant for use with hydraulic ram assist steering, select "PACKAGE D Double Shear Clamp". This option adds $125 to the order
- PACKAGE E: If you want to run a Falcon NEXUS EF 2.1 or 2.2 Series stabilizer or a Fox ATS stabilizer, select "PACKAGE E Pass-Through Clamp". This option adds $85 to the order. This is for a clamp ONLY and does NOT include the Falcon or Fox stabilizer. For the Falcon 2.2 stabilizer, click HERE and add to cart. This clamp simply goes on the tie rod end located at the passenger side of the tie rod assembly, as shown in the pics. The other end of the Falcon or Fox attaches at the original axle mount.
*The Limited Lifetime warranty on the aluminum bars (defined as the tie rod bar and drag link bar) covers one (1) replacement due to bending only (bending is defined as 3/8" or more of deflection as measured across the horizontal plane of the bar, during the lifetime of the product and only to the original purchaser with valid proof of purchase. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the bar and does not include shipping, installation or any other incidental or consequential loss as a result of product failure. All warranty claims must include photos and measurements of the bend, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Abuse beyond normal wear and tear may void this warranty, including but not limited to using the bars as a tie down point for towing or recovery. At our discretion, we may require that the bar is shipped back to us (at your expense) for further quality assurance assessment. We reserve the right to revoke this Limited Lifetime Warranty at any time, without notice to you. There is no warranty on the tie rod ends, grease boots, cotter pins or zerk fittings.
*If you're local in Arizona, we provide full professional installation of this kit for an additional cost. Give us a call or stop by so that we can discuss options and verify exactly what you need!
*We offer both the tie rod and drag link separately if you already have one or the other, so just give us a call for a quote on what parts you need!
*We stock and sell replacement tie rod ends that will fit almost ANY aluminum 2.5 ton steering kit, even if it is not our kit, just in case you need replacement parts.
*This is a NO DRILL understeer kit which means it will mount similar to your original factory steering, meaning your passenger side drag link mounting location is UNDER the knuckle.
*This kit allows you to use your original factory wheels or any aftermarket wheel - wheels spacers are NOT required.
*Aluminum tie rod and drag link come raw as standard and may have slight imperfections in the finish which is not a warranty-able claim, custom paint/powdercoat is available for an additional charge.
*Free store pick up or nominal oversized shipping fee included at checkout
*For shipping, please allow 2-3 business days processing time once your order is placed. We currently ship via FedEx and approximate normal delivery between 3-7 business days, once shipped (not including processing time). You may receive two (2) boxes - one with the rod ends, hardware pack and clamp (if applicable) and one with the two aluminum bars. These boxes may arrive at different times with different tracking numbers.
*Please provide a valid email address during checkout, so that we can send tracking numbers once shipped. If you need expedited delivery, please call us at 480-848-8482 BEFORE you place your order, so that we can quote you an expedited shipping cost.