ARB Twin Air Compressor On-Board Air Package 2021+ Ford Bronco
LIMITED TIME $50 OFF AND INCLUDES SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL US!! Cannot ship outside of the US
COMPLETE 2021+ FORD BRONCO ON-BOARD AIR PACKAGE - INCLUDES ARB TWIN AIR COMPRESSOR, UNDER-HOOD MOUNTING BRACKET AND ARB INFLATION KIT!!
RETAIL IS OVER $1,025 SHIPPED FOR THIS PACKAGE
Compatible with 2.3L or 2.7L of any trim level Bronco - Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outerbanks, Badlands, Heritage or Wildtrak w/ or w/out Sasquatch Package
- Complete package for engine bay mounting of ARB's Twin Compressor
- Includes one ARB Twin Compressor (part # CKMTA12)
- Bracket kit comes with under-hood mounting bracket, wiring, hose, air fittings, and mounting hardware
- Comes with an ARB Inflation Kit (part # 171302) which includes 20 feet of 7/16in heat resistant air hose, high-quality air chuck, assorted fittings for inflating tires, air mattresses, sports equipment and more
- Backet Made in the USA and backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Bracket Kit for Engine Bay Mounting an ARB Twin Compressor
Compact mounting bracket kit solidly mounts ARB's Twin Air Compressor under the hood of your 2021+ Ford Bronco. This is the most functional and integrated kit on the market. The included wiring harness allows convenient access to the on/off switch and air chuck on the right front fender and by tucking the air compressor vertically inside the inner fender, it is kept away from the elements while keeping the noise where it belongs: outside.
Includes Durable Steel Brackets, Lines, and Wiring
Bracket kit includes four steel brackets, a new air line and fittings, and a wiring extender that connects to the compressor's standard harness. Each bracket is made out of steel with a black powder coat finish to protect against corrosion. The larger brackets mount the compressor itself inside your Bronco's inner fender, while the smaller brackets support and stabilize the compressor. The compressor is oriented with the two inlet air filters at the top of the engine compartment. The kit comes with a new braided stainless steel hose that runs to the included bulkhead fitting for attaching an air coupling like the one included in ARB's 171302 Pump Up Kit (also included in this package). Each kit comes with all the necessary fittings, hardware and instructions you need to get it installed on your Bronco.
- Easy to access air
- Much quieter than cabin-mounted air compressors
- Precision-cut, high-strength steel mounting brackets
- All hoses, fittings, and hardware required for installation are included
- Mounts ARB Twin Compressor above RH inner fender liner away from mud and water
- Locates compressor intake filters at the top of the engine compartment
- Simplifies the ARB wiring harness installation
- 2021+ Ford Bronco
- The bracket included in this package is only compatible out of the box with ARB's Twin Air Compressor (ARB Part# CKMTA12). We cannot guarantee the fitment of other air compressor systems.
- Compatible with ARB's 171503 Compressor Manifold (NOT included) for installing additional accessories or air lockers.