Camburg 2021+ Ford Bronco Upper Control Arm, Uniball
When lifting your truck, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. Camburg Camburg upper arms address these issues and more. Replacing the stock ball-joint with a larger 1.25 uni-ball bearing we’re able to gain wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. We build more caster and change the camber curve to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling. Camburg design incorporates a billet aluminum cover for the top of the uniball to keep dirt and other contaminants from working their way into the uniball. This cap is a slight press-fit and uses an o-ring seal.
Using the latest CAD/CAM engineering software we design these arms to the strictest standards using Camburg FARO laser scan arm to model the OEM parts and frames. Manufactured in-house, we have the tubes CNC laser cut and bent, then are MIG welded in precision fixtures before sending out to be sandblasted and powder-coated. Camburg in-house CNC machine shop makes all the machined parts including the uniball mis-alignment spacers from heat-treated stainless steel. We pride ourselves in producing the best parts available under Camburg own roof and control.
- NEW DESIGN with uniball covers/caps
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- Thicker .156" wall round tubing
- Laser cut & CNC bent tubes MIG welded
- CAD/CAM engineered
- Polyurethane frame pivot bushings with grease-able zerk fittings
- FK 1.25" PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Steel gray powder-coating
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3" of lift