Doetsch Off-Road Jeep JL 7" Headlight Adapter Bracket, Pair, Includes H4/H13 to JL Conversion Harnesses
Bummed you didn't get the Mopar LED light package on your new Jeep JL? Don't worry, our conversion brackets & harnesses allow you to convert your halogen headlamps to modern LED headlights on any 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL or JT Gladiator!
Allows you to run nearly any 7" aftermarket headlamp on your JL (headlamps NOT included)!
- All metal design
- Adjustable on three (3) planes, allowing for proper headlamp alignment
- Powdercoated black
- All adjustment hardware included, simply re-use your three (3) OEM mounting bolts
- Includes the necessary JL conversion harnesses to allow use of H4 or H13 style headlamp connectors
- Due to the nature of the JL's headlamp trim, you may experience some level of "gap" surrounding the headlight, based on the light brand you choose. This gap does not cause any issues and is merely cosmetic.
- If using an LED headlamp, choose a brand that includes a PWM (anti-flicker) device/harness.
- We recommend the JW Speaker Evolution J2 LED Headlamp as it features an integrated anti-flicker device and does not require any separate harness. Purchase it here...https://doetschoffroad.com/products/jw-speaker-8700-evolution-j2-black-bezel-headlight-kit-jk