Fabtech Upper Control Arm System 2" Uniball Without Shocks Bronco 2021-2022
Fabtech 2" Uniball Upper Control Arm System without Shocks for 2021-2022 Broncos.
Wheel travel will allow flexibility in your 2021-2022 Bronco by replacing stock control arms for the Fabtech 2" Uniball Upper Control Arm System without Shocks. This assembly means the added degree of caster will optimize balance steering with oversized tires. The larger you go, the better! The Chromoly steel upper control arms use PTFE-line Uniball bearing to eliminate bind and serve for longer service life. On or off the road, the Uniball joint and upper control arms are guaranteed to never bend, no matter the height of your Bronco.
Features and Benefits:
- 1" ID Stainless American Uniball replaces Ball Joints
- Chromoly Tubing Reduces Flex for Positive Road Feel
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat-Treated Uniball Pin
- Adjustable Lower Rear Link Arms Improves Strength & Articulation
When installing the assembly, the heat-treated Uniball pin will fit directly into the factory ball joint taper without any modifications to the spindle.
- Use 35/12.50R17 tires w/ 17×9 wheels w/ 4 1/2″ BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R18 tires w/ 18×9 wheels w/ 4 1/2″ BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R20 tires w/ 20×9 wheels w/ 4 1/2″ BS w/ minor trimming
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning