Rock Krawler JK 5.5" X Factor Plus Comp Coil Over Long Arm Lift Kit 07-16 Jeep JKU
This is a bad boy lift and one of the best suspension systems we have ever used on our own personal Doetsch Off-Road Jeeps! You can see it featured on our project "Bulletproof" 2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU Rubicon.
Our COMP 5.5 X Factor Long Arm System is
the best performing trail suspension for JK owners looking to run 37"
tall tires with stock fenders or up to 40" tall tires with flat fenders.
This system features the Rock Krawler Independent Three Link Conversion
front and rear. The Independent Three Link's 100% bind free design has
proven its self to be the best choice for those looking for maximum
articulation while maintaining a factory like highway ride and tight
This system features the best in class cross over angles and ground clearance. The rear suspension features adjustable anti-squat so you can dial in your JK's suspension to your liking. All of the high clearance lower control arms are made from 2" solid alloy steel and built for abuse. Like all other JK X-Factor Systems the rear axle has been moved back 1" to allow for greater clearance between the tire and factory sliders for Rubicon Owners.
To top it off, the Comp 5.5 X Factor Long Arm System includes front 2.625" RRD Racing Coil Overs making height adjustability and future tune-ability a snap. This system is completely upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler Wrangler JK System and comes with our exclusive Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts!
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Unbelievable Off-Road Performance
- Independent 3 Link Conversion Front and Rear (100% Bind Free Suspension)
- Best in Class Ground Clearance and Cross Over Angles
- Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat
- Fully Adjustable Components
- High Steer Upgrade w/ Off-Road Pro Drag Link
- Massive 13" Travel 2.625" RRD Racing Coil Overs
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Rear Coil Springs
- Sport Tuned 2.0 Rear RRD Racing Shocks
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back 1"
- 37" Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Up to 40" Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(2) Tuned 2.625 RRD racing front coil over shock assemblies
(4) Weld on coil over mounts
(2) Long travel functional multi rate rear coil springs
(2) 2.0 RRD smooth body rear shocks
(4) High clearance-adjustable lower control arms made of 2.0" solid alloy steel
(2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5" solid alloy steel
(4) Long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(2) High misalignment adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625" solid alloy steel
(1) Rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(1) Weld on rear axle truss with adjustable anti-squat
(1) Front and rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
(1) Off-Road pro drag link
(1) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(2) Rear extended sway bar links
(4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
(2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
(2) Extended rear bump stop pairs, hardware and detailed instructions
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Coil Over Mounts, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Removal of the coil spring and shock mounts off the frame are required.
- Removal of the OEM lower shock mount off the axle is required.
- Remove of the coil spring mounts off the axle is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37"/38"/40" tall tires.