Rubicon Express Sway Bar Disconnects 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK & JKU
Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty™ Sway Bar Disconnects provide a fast and easy way to disconnect your front sway bar for increased front axle articulation. Now you can tackle challenging obstacles with greater flexibility. The heavy duty threaded body allows adjustment for different lift heights and easy setting of sway bar angle. The zinc-plated snap pin makes disconnect easy and the tapered post and spherical bushing make reconnecting the front sway bar easy regardless of irregular terrain – no tools required! Pre-installed grease fittings for easy service and quiet operation. These disconnects work with stock and lifted suspensions for increased axle articulation and their silver powder coat finish adds lasting performance and good looks. Easy bolt-on installation.
- Fits 2007 to 2018 JK & JKU Wrangler with 2.5" to 6" of lift (any brand)
- Adjustable length corrects improper sway bar angle so that the sway bar is parallel to the ground instead of angled down (even works on Rubicon, Rubicon X and Rubicon Hard Rock models)
- Significantly improves suspension travel for enhanced off-road performance
- Greasable Bushings
- Heavy Duty steel construction provides high strength and long life
- MADE IN THE USA
- Easily added to any suspension lift kit we sell!