sPOD 2009 - 2018 JK 6 Switch sPOD & Source System: LED Switches
As featured on the Doetsch Off-Road project Jeeps, "Doomsday", "Beach Krawler", Trail Reaper", "Rugged Renegade", "Sergeant Rock", "Bulletproof", "Crimson Sol" and "Black Diamond"!
Doetsch Off-Road is an authorized dealer for sPOD, so we offer every configuration they have available - including LED switches, provisions for air gauges or Genesis battery monitors. If you do not see what you want listed on our website, then please call us at 480-848-8482 with a part # or request. We have systems for any Jeep from 2003-2016.
Each system includes the following:
All required mounting brackets and hardware.
System will come pre-wired ready to install.
Switch panel, six Double light LED Contura switches (installed and pre-wired), two piece Wire Harness set with 8 multi color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires. Each end has an automotive connector made by Deutsch.
All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from "field collapse"
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 10.6VDC and cuts-back in at 12.4VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!!!
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
- Mounting bracket for Jeep Wranglers
Highlights of the dual LED option:
- Gives the operator a choice of having a night lighted switch.
- The lower lighted portion of the switch is fully controlled by the operator.
- Prevents from tapping into the OEM electrics.
- Choices of switch LED colors Red, Green, Blue and Amber.
- No extra wiring required by the installer or customer.
- The upper light still lights up only when the switch is in the on position.
- LED's are much dimmer and less distracting
- LED's draw much less current
- LED's have a much longer life span than incandescent lights.