Truck-Lite 7" LED Headlight Kit
As featured on the Doetsch Off-Road project Jeeps, "Crush Recovery", "Crimson Sol", "Dune Warfare", "Sergeant Rock", "Bulletproof", "Rugged Renegade", "Black Diamond" and "Trail Reaper"!
Kit includes a PAIR (2) of 7" LED Headlamps (part # 27270C) and a PAIR (2) of H13 to H4 wiring adapters (part #96630)
Optional is to add a pair ofTruck-Lite Pulse Width Modulation (anti-flicker) adapter harnesses (part #96830-3)
Our most advanced headlamp upgrade features a solid state bulb-free design for a brighter, crisper and whiter light output that’s closer to the color temperature of actual daylight. Our lamps kits are worth every penny, and are guaranteed to deliver dramatic improvements of light projection distance and overall visibility. Lenses have a unique black out appearance during daylight hours bringing smart styling and function to an unprecedented level. The rugged construction starts with a die-cast aluminum housing and crystal clear polycarbonate lenses for optimum protection against impacts. The solid state electronics and powerful light emitting diodes are protected by water tight epoxy seals and advanced surge protection. These drop-in replacements take only minutes to install and require no modifications. The low and high beam light sources are powered by just two 1300 Lumen LEDs. The lamp’s top half illuminates the low beam and high beam is full illumination. When properly mounted, these lamps exceed DOT and federal motor vehicle safety standards and are approved for highway use in all 50 states. Made in the USA
- When properly mounted, exceeds FMVSS-108 and CMVSS-108 DOT requirements for low beam and high beam performance
- Excellent option for light, medium and heavy-duty trucks, off-road vehicles, classic cars, motorcycles and more.
- Metalized reflector optics provide a lighting experience that smooth and clean across the driving surface
- Provides a brighter, crisper and whiter light output, closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility
- Durability and dependability of LED lighting provides a solid-state, bulb-free headlamp design that impervious to damage from shock and vibration
- Military grade, die-cast aluminum housing and non-yellowing, polycarbonate lens offer optimum protection against damage from impact, roadside debris and other hazards
- Electronics are sealed in epoxy to resist from damage caused by corrosion or moisture
- Advanced circuitry protects against voltage spikes up to 600v
- Drop-in replacement for #6014, 6015, 6016, H6024 and Par 56 headlamp designs
- Uses standard, H4, 3-blade wiring connector Equipped with Truck-Lite 3-Year Limited Warranty.