Doetsch Off-Road 2018-2021 Jeep JL/JT NO DRILL 2.5 Ton 2in 7075 Aluminum Steering Tie Rod
***CURRENT LEAD TIME FOR SHIPPING THIS PRODUCT IS ESTIMATED TO BE BETWEEN 2-3 WEEKS. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER UNLESS YOU CAN WAIT. AN EMAIL CONFIMRATION WITH TRACKING INFORMATION WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE SENT ONCE YOUR ORDER SHIPS. IF YOU HAVE'T RECEIVED THAT EMAIL YET, THEN YOUR ORDER HAS NOT SHIPPED!
SHIPPING IS ONLY AVAILABLE WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL US - NO
HAWAII, ALASKA OR CANADA DUE TO SIZE AND WEIGHT
2018-2021 JEEP WRANGLER JL AND JEEP GLADIATOR JT 2.5 ton 2" 7075 Aluminum TIE ROD only
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - https://doetschoffroad.com/p/instructions
Here is your solution for the industry's STRONGEST, MOST AFFORDABLE, NO DRILL, HEAVY DUTY aluminum tie rod for the 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL AND Gladiator JT!!!
Our tie rod bar is made from 2in diameter solid 7075 aluminum which acts as a "memory metal" - meaning even after it has been bent, it will spring back into it's original linear shape, keeping you moving down the street or trail! We're so confident in the strength of our steering, we offer a limited LIFETIME warranty on the bars!!!! We also machined wrench flats into each end of the bar, so that you can easily get a wrench on it for adjustment.
The threaded 1.25" FORGED joints we use are MADE IN THE USA, zinc coated for corrosion protection, fully greasable AND feature an OEM style offset that helps to clear your suspension and other components as your steering cycles. We use opposing left and right hand threads so that you can also make front toe adjustments without having to remove the tie rod from the knuckles.
Here's what you get for $399.99 -
- 2" diameter 7075 aluminum Heavy Duty Tie Rod with a Limited LIFETIME Warranty
- Greasable 1.25in Threaded Zinc Plated Forged Adjustable Ends (with anti-flop seals on the tie rod that resist "flop or roll") with corresponding left/right hand jam nuts
Select Axle Width From Drop-Down Menu:
- If you have a Sport/Sahara Jeep Wrangler JL or Sport/Overland JT WITHOUT Max Tow, select "Sport/Sahara JL/JT"
- If you have a Sport/Overland JT WITH Max Tow, select "MAX TOW Sport/Overland JT"
- If you have a Rubicon Jeep Wrangler JL or Rubicon JT, select "Rubicon JL/JT"
Select Steering Stabilizer Solution From Drop-Down Menu:
- If you do not want a stabilizer bracket package, select "NO STABILIZER BRACKETS". This option adds $0 to the order.
- If you want to run an aftermarket stabilizer with 1/2 eyelets (Fox, Bilstein, King, etc), select "Standard Stabilizer Brackets". This option will include a 2" tie rod clamp as well as an axle bracket that will re-locate your stabilizer to above the tie rod for better protection. This option adds $125 to the order.
- If you just want a 2" tie rod clamp with 1/2" hole (with NO axle bracket), select "Tie Rod Clamp Only". This option adds $80 to the order.
- If you just want a Double Sheer 2" tie rod clamp meant for use with hydraulic assist steering, select "Hydro Assist Clamp". This option adds $125 to the order.
*If you're local in Arizona, we provide full professional installation of this kit for an additional cost. Give us a call or stop by so that we can discuss options and verify exactly what you need!
*We offer both the tie rod and drag link separately if you already have one or the other, so just give us a call for a quote on what parts you need!
*We stock and sell replacement tie rod ends that will fit almost ANY aluminum 2.5 ton steering kit, even if it is not our kit, just in case you need replacement parts.
*This is a NO DRILL understeer kit which means it will mount similar to your original factory steering.
*This kit allows you to use your original factory wheels or any aftermarket wheel - wheels spacers are NOT required.
*Aluminum tie rod and drag link come raw as standard and may have slight imperfections in the finish which is not a warranty-able claim, custom paint/powdercoat is available for an additional charge.
*Free store pick up or nominal oversized shipping fee included at checkout
*For shipping, please allow 2-3 business days processing time once your order is placed. We currently ship via FedEx and approximate normal delivery between 3-7 business days, once shipped (not including processing time). You may receive two (2) boxes - one with the rod ends, hardware pack and clamp (if applicable) and one with the two aluminum bars. These boxes may arrive at different times with different tracking numbers.
*Please provide a valid email address during checkout, so that we can send tracking numbers once shipped. If you need expedited delivery, please call us at 480-848-8482 BEFORE you place your order, so that we can quote you an expedited shipping cost.